Brain = streaming
Imagine your OC slamming into a sliding glass door, and another one of your OC’s laughing at them.
Want to win a FREE custom color or ink chibi drawing? I’m running a small raffle as kind of a test for future giveaway possibilities.To enter, go to my giveaway page on Tumblr.
1 Free color chibi
1 Free ink chibi
Rules and details- Claim entries on my blog- If you follow/watch/like any of my pages, please do not unfollow any of them after you claim your entry. I will be checking. If you don’t want to follow a page, don’t do so just to claim the entry, do so because you want to, please!- You have several ways to earn entries:
- The giveaway starts today (July 28, 2014) and ends at 11:59 on August 8, 2014 Central Time (US).
- Watching me on deviantART
- Sharing a journal on deviantART about this giveaway (please link my original entry or this blog post!)
- Following me on Tumblr
- Reblogging THIS giveaway entry (you can do this once a day!)
- Following me on Twitter
- Liking my page on Facebook- I’ll announce winners on August 9th! Depending on how you enter, I will be contacting winners either through note on deviantART, through Ask on Tumblr (please make sure to have your Asks turned on!), or PM on Twitter or Facebook. I will give the winners until the following Friday night (August 15) to respond otherwise I will pick a new winner.
wow that giveaway app is actually real confusing ive never seen anyone use it before..
person: Pokemon is such a childish game, why are you playing it?
Me: “What browser are you on?”
Me: “Google Chrome?”
Client: “No, just regular Google.”
Me: “That’s the site. I want to know the browser.”
Client: “Look, we can have this conversation forever, man. But when I hit the internet logo, Google comes up!”
Me: “Okay…What does that “internet logo” look like?
Client: “…A fiery fox, I guess. But that’s irrelevant.”
|Dumpling Head Theme by SailorFailures, originally made for DumplingHeadcanon.
Sailor Moon © Naoko Takeuchi, TOEI, Nakayoshi (1992) Kodansha (2011)